Compile app package
Once you have successfully written your app and tested it by running it on a local device,
you can publish the app onto Prism Store so that anyone can install it onto their own devices.
To publish, follow these steps:
- Compile an
apkgfile from your app, which you can do by running the following command from your app's source code directory:
This will create a
main.apkg file in the same directory.
- Also make sure you take atleast one screenshot of your app by running
prismtool screenshotwhile running the app on a connected device.
Upload to Prism Store
Now go to your
Developer Dashboard in Prism Store and click on the
+ button on the bottom right to Create a new app.
This will open up a form, where you have to enter:
- Basic details like name, description, category etc.
main.apkgfile you compiled previously in Compile app package section.
- One or more screenshots of your app taken using
prismtool screenshotcommand, atleast 1 screenshot is necessary.
- Once all details are entered and submitted, you will be taken back to the
Developer Dashboardwhere you can keep track of the verification process of your recently uploaded app.
- If the verification succeeds then the app will be made live on the store and
Showlink will show up next to your app on the
- If the verification fails then the errors would show up next to your app.